Nov 21, 2008

Forever 21

NEW YORK — Forever 21 21 will open a 100,000-square-foot store at 1540 Broadway in Times Square in a location previously occupied by Tower Records. A spokeswoman for the trendy apparel chain confirmed the location and store size, but could not provide an opening date.

The company has made no secret of its desire to build larger stores. At an industry event in June, Christopher Lee, senior vice president of Forever 21, said the company will open 90,000-square-foot units in certain locations, making it a potential anchor in shopping malls.

Forever 21, which had sales of $1.3 billion in 2007, is projected to do $1.8 billion in sales this year.
Source: WWD

5 comments:

Karen.Michelle said...

I WANNA GO
I WANNA GO

GREAT... all your posts about New York makes me wanna go and drown in debt shopping

Pai said...

hahahha you know i love new york! we haven't even started new york yet. geez!

Karen.Michelle said...

Yeah I know...
I WANNA GO!!!
My cousin from Cali just got there this morning. I'm so jealous =(

Pai said...

who? mark?

Karen.Michelle said...

No James!!